Choosing the right care provider is one of the most important pieces of creating a healthcare plan for yourself. Midwives are trained to meet the individual needs for each client who comes to us. We are committed to providing the very best care possible for you. Whether you choose a midwife for home births or well woman care, we are here for you.
At Blessingway we believe in treating each client with compassion and respect. Our visits are often 30-60 minutes long as we take the time to get to know you and your needs. We listen, we share our knowledge, and together form a plan of care.
Our services include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Prenatal care from conception to postpartum
- Home Births and hospital doula services
- Gynecological exam, annuals, Paps, breast exams
- STI/STD testing
- Contraception, IUD insertion and removal
- Routine Labwork
- Support and medication management for depression and anxiety
- Preconception counseling/Fertility
- Menopause support and HRT
- LGBTQ+ friendly, including respectful gender-affirming care for trans and gender-nonconforming patients.
Telehealth visits available for established patients.